Saturday, March 08, 2008

Example of Karl Rove at Work? MSNBC's Dan Abrams

Conspiracy theories are, by their very nature, less likely to be true than not. Nevertheless, something very fishy seems afoot below in Alabama.



Parts of this administration (especially Rove) have seemed so crooked to me, and my recent disliking to Clinton is my fear that she will only be more of the same on the other side. I just don't get that impression from the Obama campaign. My fear of McCain is that it would just be business as has become usual.

Admittedly, I thought Bush had a good heart when he took office. I continue to want to think the same thing, although I find it so difficult. So out of good will I have him in the "well intentioned but misguided" category. Rove I put in the "Machiavellianly misguided, but good intentioned by a warped and twisted standard" box.

No comments: