Thursday, March 06, 2008

And then there were three...

Looks like we're down to McCain, Obama, and Clinton. I don't think it's possible for McCain to win against Obama, although he might against Clinton. Hard for me to see Clinton winning over Obama, but she's not to be underestimated. So I'm sticking by the predictions I made way back after Iowa, that Obama will ultimately win against McCain.

I'll confess that I'm getting the same vibe from the Clinton campaign that I had from Bill back in the 90's--"Slick Hilly." I guess the white male vote for Hilary breaks at 44 years old right now--white men over 44 go for her, younger for Obama. HA! I'm 41 and have liked her less and less with each passing bump in the road.

I'm getting that same vibe I've always got from her and her husband--manipulation. Whatever you think of Obama's views, he and McCain have seemed to me to run clean campaigns. My impression from her--she'll do whatever it takes and whoever she needs to run over to get elected.

My thought--this is Hillary's last chance. The boomer demographic barely continues to hold power. Next election the next generation will be in full control, and they can smell a ruse a mile away.

Clintons, rest in peace. You'll never go back to the White House.

1 comment:

SM Kovalinsky said...

BRAVO, THRICE OVER! YOU ARE RIGHT ON THE MONEY WITH THAT ONE!!!