Monday, September 11, 2006

The Blog Beginneth

My political views are distracting enough to so many who look at my primary blog, Schenck Thoughts that I've decided to create this blog for more "real world" issues such as world events and politics. Not that I won't sometimes post these kinds of things on my other blog. But this way I can let posts with greater gravitas simmer longer over there and posts here can vent my frustrations with things like President Bush's speech tonight.

I heard very little of it, but the 10 minute swatch I heard was trash. As if we have brought freedom to Iraq. What a disgrace, with top CIA operatives reporting to the Pentagon that we have lost Anbar Province to Al-Qaeda in Iraq. My impression of the classified report that I haven't read obviously is that in that province, we have already reached "Vietnam status."

No comments: